mandag 3. september 2012

Long time ... but I'm back!

Looooooong time no see......... Yes!
But I am still here - and I am back (I think).

A lot has been happening - family visiting Singapore among other things.
Summer holiday in Norway...
I could post a lot of pictures from these moments - many good memories.
But as a start up I will post about our Sunday here in Singapore.


We woke up to beautiful weather - so we decided to go to the pool.
Ludvig met a lot of his friends so he was swimming/playing all day!
I was swimming and playing with him when he had some spare time - and I was enjoying the sunbed and the view of my happy boy in the water.








Late in the afternoon we went inside - a bit red and quite tired.
McDonalds delivery and kids tv.
Such a nice and relaxing sunday for the two of us!


We wish you all a good week a head!
Kisses from Ludvig and myself!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Skriv en liten kommentar da - jeg blir så glad av å vite at dere følger med :)