fredag 25. november 2011

When the school is closed

I have to take the day off as well
It's nice to have an extra day off - especially when I don't have a maid, and the cleaning lady couldn't come this week..
Luckily I have Ludvig to help me.

My new maid?
We slept long and had a quiet morning.
Still enjoying the new chair..

Later today we will go for some shopping. Christmas is coming up and we need to buy some Christmas gifts.
And take a look at the Christmas decorations downtown.

In addition we need to buy some fish-food....and a fish-bowl ...
Yesterday when I got back from work I got a bit of a surprise.
Ludvig had been to a school-trip where they could catch fish - and decide by themselves if they wanted to bring the fish back home, or let them out in the water.
Ludvig decided to bring them home... :)

My sweetheart - happy and proud
Anyway - he is very excited, so I am trying to do my best :)
All 10 of them survived the night without food.

Have a nice day everyone!
I will write more tonight and show you pictures of Singapore in Christmas times :)

1 kommentar:

Skriv en liten kommentar da - jeg blir så glad av å vite at dere følger med :)